After Care InstructionsLuxury European Permanent Makeup
* Aftercare Instructions are Extremely Important – Please Read Thoroughly. *
* If there is anything you don’t understand, or if you have any questions, please reach out to me! *
Microblading post-care is very important to the appearance and longevity of your new eyebrows.
The 7 days following your microblading procedure are the most critical to the semi – permanent look of your brows. Do not let any water, lotion, soap, or makeup touch your eyebrow area during the first 7 days after your procedure.
Day 2 and 3, your brows will appear the darkest, yes even darker than when you leave the studio.
Make sure your hands are completely clean and gently apply the post-care ointment (A&D ointment, grape seed oil or coconut oil) with a cotton swab. This can be done once at night time through day 1 to 7, but be sure to use the ointment sparingly as your skin needs to heal itself. Please continue to apply the ointment for 7 days.
The following must be avoided during all 14 days post-microblading procedure:
- Increased sweating – if you are working out, please make sure to wear a headband so sweat does not drip down into your new beautiful brows.
- Hot sauna, hot bath, or Jacuzzi
- Sun tanning or salon tanning
- UV/UVA Rays or chemicals as they have been known to cause a shift in color and premature fading
- Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and/or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycolic acid on the face or neck
- ABSOLUTELY NO Picking, peeling, or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment
- Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris
- Drinking alcohol in excess, as it may lead to slow healing of wounds
- Touching of the eyebrow area except for when rinsing and applying the post-care cream with a cotton swab
Please wash your face carefully around the eyebrow without getting water on the treated area. During the shower, keep your face away from the showerhead or take a bath.
Itching and flaking may appear during the first seven days post-microblading procedure. However, experience has shown that by following these after-care instructions, these symptoms may quickly disappear.
If you have any unexpected problems with the healing of the skin, please contact Taylor’d Beauty immediately, to discuss further instructions.
Contact a physician if any signs or symptoms develop such as the following: fever, redness at the site, swelling, tenderness of the procedure site, elevated body temperature, red streaks going from the procedure site towards the heart, and/or any green/yellow discharge that is foul in odor.