The following restrictions are to ensure your skin is in the best possible condition for any of Taylor’d Beauty Cosmetic Tattooing Procedures. Please read carefully:
Before your permanent makeup appointment:
Please come to all appointments and acknowledge the following:
- I have not received botox or fillers within the last 8 weeks.
- All medications have been stable and the dosage has not changed within the last 8 weeks.
- I have stopped all omega’s and fish oils (with doctor consent) 1 week prior and the day of the procedure.
If you can not agree to any of the following conditions above, we must reschedule your appointment.
- Eyeliner procedure be prepared to remove contact lenses (these can be reinserted after treatment)
- Lip procedure clients must start taking l-lysine 1 week prior to their appointment (this supplement can be found at any GNC or Feel Rite store.. This supplement is very important to ensure for proper healed results)
- Brow procedure do not exfoliant the procedural area for 24 hours before and 7 days after treatment
- Please do not pluck or wax brows 3 days prior to the appointment
- All clients must take some type of anti-inflammatory (ibuprofen) or an antihistamine (allergy relief) 1 hour before your appointment
- Do not make use of tanning bed 24 hours prior
- Makeup is preferred, photos will be taken of your transformation. It is suggested clients bring makeup to reapply after the appointment.
- Our policy at Taylor’d Beauty is we do not perform any permanent makeup procedure during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
This is the policy for most permanent makeup artists, if you research online.
In truth, there is very little scientific medical research on tattoo ink and pregnancy, nor is there any research on the ink we use (the ink in permanent makeup is different from tattoo ink).
Until there is clarity on the subject from medical profes- sionals, our policy remains NO.
I thoroughly understand that Taylor’d Beauty is allowed to turn away any client if the technician does not feel the client will benefit from permanent makeup and/or if the technician feels they are putting either themselves or the client as risk.
Taylor Morcio, Taylor’d Beauty, LLC
If you have any questions about these restrictions, please give us a call! We’re happy to help.